November 19, 2008

Calebs Birthday Pictures

Last week was Caleb's Birthday. He turned 7! I can't believe he is that old already. We had a great week helping him celebrate. We went to lunch at a new restaurant here in town called Angelo's. They serve Greek and Italian food. The food was good the service needs work but hey its a new place to eat so that okay by me. We had a party for him at the bowling alley and it was a lot of fun. It was an evening party and the weather was crummy so we had almost the whole bowling alley to ourselves.
As you can see he had a Mario themed birthday!
Caleb was also Mario for Halloween. Oh yeah, I didn't post the Halloween pics...I'll have to do that too.

Being silly showing off the gifts he got from his friends. From us he got a gift card for Old Navy. He love to buy clothes and pick out what he thinks is "fashion" so now he can go and get what ever he wants with his card.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

7??? Holy cow! Is he really? My goodness that happens SO fast! The time gets away from us so fast. Birthdays are always bittersweet for me and I always wonder if I have done enough for that year or what could I do better? It looks like he had a great time! Good job mom!

Anonymous said...

Your son likes to shop?? For clothes?? WOW. Double WOW. It's like pulling teeth with Austin. First of all, he hates jeans and refuses to wear them. Second, well, there won't be a second. I'm still mad about first.

Happy birthday Caleb! Shop on!