February 23, 2009

The Daybook Society



FOR TODAY February 23, 2009
Outside my window...I wish my computer was by the window but my husband and I enjoyed some outside time today. We dropped the kiddos off at their various schools and drove to one of Kodiak's trails. We walked on the trail and then followed a deer path through the woods. Then we went out for a yummy savory breakfast at the coffee house.
I am thinking...about starting a blog where I can share some more personal spiritual stuff. Especially as I approach the big '30'
I am thankful for...the date Aaron and I had this morning and the tax return we are fixing to send away.
From the kitchen...I wished I had remembered to put away the soup I made for dinner last night. I hope its okay for lunch today. I also need to load the dishwasher.
I am wearing...jeans, a fleece from ON and my favorite purple smartwool socks.
I am creating...still working on Naomi's quilt and I have a pair of PJ pants cut out for each of the boys. Caleb loves it when I make stuff like that for him.
I am going...to Wal-Mart to pick up some photo's I had made.
I am reading...my math book.
I am hoping...to finish my math homework before the due date. I am so not a math person.
I am hearing...Jars of Clay on the ipod excuse me the ipod wanna be I got for Christmas.
Around the house...the house is pretty clean thanks to the 6 hour deep cleaning job I did on Friday. If anyone messes this place up I am going to get them
One of my favorite things...is sunshine and the days are getting longer.
A few plans for the rest of the week:Tonight we will go ice skating as we have been doing on Monday nights if Aaron is off. The cat has an appointment to have his claws removed tomorrow. I hope he doesn't hate me.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

My future home if Aaron has anything to do with it. He loves "hot magma" sometimes you have to follow someone elseses dream for a little while.

The Simple Womans Daybook

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed your entry this week! The photo and caption cracked me up. Why not share some of your spiritual thoughts right here? It would be another great way to "get" what encompasses you! :o)

Anonymous said...

Pink and Brown . . . . I love it :-)