June 5, 2008

What a pain in the........

back! I have some serious back pain going on and so I haven't been in a blogging mood lately. Thankfully I saw a new chiropractor on Wednesday. I was a little worried as I have not had good chiro experiences but this women did the trick. She used some deep pressure point massage that allowed my super tight back muscles to relax. I go to see her again tomorrow for another treatment. I am so relieved to be out of pain. I had been in constant pain for nearly two weeks!

2 comments:

Zach and Beth said...

So glad your back is beginning to get better!

Sarah said...

Oh you POOR thing. Nothing is worse than an aching back. Those make me really cranky, thankfully we have an AWESOME Chiropractor right down the road! Love him, Todd's dad does a pretty good job too. I love chiro's. 2 weeks is a long time to be in that kind of pain! How miserable! I am glad you are feeling better!