June 12, 2008

Summer Pictures

Here are a few of the things we have been doing so far this summer.





We dug a fire pit in the backyard. Because my hubby the fire fighter is so fire aware we had to keep a hose near by to put out the burning grass. Oh that's a neighbor kid with Caleb not Eli.




We have been to the beach quite a bit already this summer. Just about any sunny day we are outside. I myself have been battling the Lawn Wars. I don't even want to talk about that!






We took a walk on National Trails Day. This is one of our favorite places to walk and enjoy nature. Fort Abercrombie(and Fitch!)
So yep, we are just over two weeks into summer break and we are already busy, busy. Next week we have swimming lessons and Musical Theatre Camp.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love summer! Glad you guys are keeping busy! I have to wait in line for hours next Saturday morning to get a spot for Heidi's swim lessons in July as well. She is really looking forward to it. Musical theater camp? Do they get to perform a show at the end of the camp?? How fun would that be?!

Love you!