January 13, 2009

Were Going to Disney!

We are so excited to take the kids to Disney World. We were waiting for Peach to be old enought to not NEED a nap everyday and no diapers or strollers or sippy cups and this is the year to go! I think we are going to do the Cruise and maybe spend a few extra day in the park. There is so much to do that we know we wont be able to everything this time around. The millitary rate this year is so good Aaron will go for free and me and the kids would be 150 each and that is for the waterparks and the park hopper and that is for 5 days. Planning stuff like this for your kids is so fun. I am so grateful that we can do this for them. Not to mention I am a roller coaster junkie so I am so stoked. Oh and Grandma and Uncle Steven are comming as well as Aaron's sister Beth her hubby Keith their little boy Brady and possibly Aaron's mom.

4 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Oh my word!! So fun! When are you guys taking off?? We are going to wait a few more years so the kids can walk long distances with out crying about it. I agree...NO STROLLERS!!!! WOOT!! I bet the kids are so excited! Heidi wants to go so bad. We keep telling herwe'll go when Reagan doesn't need anymore naps...so another year and a half or so. One day we were in a long grocery check out line and I said, lets play name all of Aunt Jenny and Uncle Brad's kids (they have 13...yes...no kidding 13 kids!) because they had to know them anyways since we were going to be leaving for Iowa. So I said after we were done naming them, "Wouldn't it be GREAT to have all those brothers and sisters? You would always have someone to play with! So, what do you think Heidi? Do you want 12 brothers and sisters?" She replies IMMEDIATELY with out skipping a beat..."No, it would just take TOO long to go to Disney land, by the time the smallest one could go with out a nap, I'd be a teenager! I just don't care to wait that long." then she sighed and rolled her eyes. Priorities of a 5 year old you know... So dramatic. Had to share, sorry for high jacking your post!! Teehee!

Anonymous said...

You're smart. Disney with a stroller is a nightmare. I waited until Amber was 4 1/2 before we went for the first time. I feel sorry for all the parents trying to wheel their strollers around but I think, "Couldn't you have waited a year or two??" It just looks like sheer misery to me. Have FUN!

Zach and Beth said...

I'm so excited for you. You are going to have a blast.

Sarah, your daughter's comment was so funny.