December 11, 2008

The Orphan Flu Returns

We almost made it but alas Eli scummed to the force that was the orphan flu! Actually, Peachie had a little touch of it too. I don't know what it is but I am pretty sure it happens for every mom. Peachie woke up at 4 am on Wednesday crying and I just new that she had thrown up. Something about the way she was crying so anyway Aaron was the first one to get to her because I pushed him out of bed! We got her all cleaned up and then she seemed better after that. She felt a little yucky and tired all day but we were leaving that night so I wastrying to get her better. You know with mom power! Please Lord don't let my child be sick on the flight. Then Eli started complaining that he wasn't feeling good either. The poor kid had to go to the airport and lay down on the bench waiting for our flight. That was when I looked over and saw that look on his face. You know the one. So we ran to the restroom. Let me tell you if your kids ever puke grape juice. Well, its exactly the same color and smells terrible. After he emptied his belly he said. "Wow, I feel a lot better can I have a chicken sandwich?" Sheesh! Thank goodness our flights only an hour. Although you are flying in basically a pop can powered by a slingshot.

No comments: