January 12, 2010

"I'm a LOT of Chinese"



Tiny Talk Tuesday's is new blog carnival event I am trying out. It focuses on the funny things our kids say and their unique view on the world around them. I hope you enjoy it.
This conversation was relayed to me by Miss Maria one of the aides in Naomi's class. Sometime during the last week the kids in her K-5 class had a discussion about what nationality a few of the kids were i.e. Filipino, Japanese, Russian, Caucasian.
The next day Miss Maria was sitting at a table with Peach and her friend Grace. The girls were talking about where they were from, Maria told them she was little bit Chinese. Peach responded with "I'm a LOT of Chinese.....My Mom makes a LOT of Chinese food and I eat it all up."


2 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

I must be a lot of Chinese then too, cause I eat it up :)

That is so cute!

Welcome and Happy TTT!

shontasia said...

good luk to ya! nice blog. can you stop by mines to check it out! Beautyflowover.blogspot.com you can be one of the 1st to follow!