October 19, 2008

Quick Check In

We all had a pretty good week here. It is beginning to get colder. Actually, it is down right freezing now coupled with the darkness it is getting harder to get up in the morning. This week the kids have school only three days to account for the parent teacher conferences. So we plan on sleeping in!
Eli is scheduled to have practice for Annie 6 days this week! Which means we will be spending a lot of time at the High School. Thankfully, he is up for the challenge.
I did really well on my math test this week I got a B which is great for someone like me who has to really work on math. I was happy with my grade.
I also spent some time working on the kids Halloween costumes. I will post pictures when they are done I am really excited for them to trunk or treat this year as their costumes are super fun!
I found some time to finish this dress I had started forever ago for Peachie.


I made this the other day. These are the baby hats the kids wore home from the hospital.

Isn't it neat! I really like how it came out. Eventually, I might embroider their names underneath but for now I wanted to get them up on the wall.
That's all for now, talk to you guys later!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What cute, cute hats! That is a great idea, although I can't even remember what my kids came home in...sad for me. Oh well, and Peachie's dress is darling. You are such the becky homecky. I wish I was more like that, but knitting is as far as I get, oh, and bread baking. But I don't even get to do that anymore because then I will eat it and I refuse to be a fatty ever again!
=-) I so envy your mad skills!
Love you friend!

~S~