February 27, 2008

Life is busy!

We celebrated Eli's 8th Birthday on January 29. I can't believe it has been 8 years. My baby is really growing up. Eli is a smart and friendly kid who loves to talk! He is in Second Grade this year and between all the socializing he does at school still manages to get his work done.
Caleb, Peach and our cat Zukko- before church last Sunday. They are starting to look so much alike.
Aaraon and I went to the First Annual Firemans Ball. It was fun and a great excuse to get out of the house without the kids. Beth and Zach kept the kids for us.
The Koehlers thought my choice of footwear for the party was funny! What else is an Alaska girl gonna wear to the Ball. I couldn't find my other glass slipper.
Peachie and I got flowers from Aaron for Valentines Day. He had to work so they were delivered. This was her first flower delivery.

Hope you enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey Miss. I am lovin' the shoes--I don't know if you could find shoes like that anywhere, they are infact, one of a kind! =-) You crack me up, the rest of you looks really pretty though!! ;-)